To pass the KYC procedure, go to the Menu > Settings > Verification (KYC) and click on the pencil button. Here you need to fill in the required fields and upload an identity document (e.g. Passport, ID card, driving license, etc.). Once everything is done, click on the Send for verification button.
For personal accounts (individuals), the payment processor requires information confirming their identity, date of birth, citizenship, etc. You may be required to provide additional information to pass the KYC:
- Passport or driving license for UK, USA and Canada;
- Passport or driving license or national Id card or residence permit for EU countries;
- Passport for other authorized countries from the list.
Please upload just ONE file with a front side of the document. Find a few examples of documents below.
For corporate accounts (legal entities, LLC, inc., etc.), the payment processor requires specific information regarding business activities and the following documents:
- Passport (Valid) or driving license for UK, USA and Canada (a passport is required outside of SEPA area) or International Passport if your native Passport doesn't written in English. IMPORTANT: this document should refer to the individual duly empowered to act on behalf of the legal entity;
- Certified articles of association (Statute) - formal memorandum stated by the entrepreneurs, in which the following information is mentioned: business name, activity, registered address, shareholding, etc.;
- Extract from the Company Register issued within the last three months. In the case of an organization or sole trader, this can be a proof of registration from the official authority;
- Correctly filled and executed UBO declaration (Ultimate Beneficial Owner).
The list of countries with their specific requirements can be found here.